During this webinar, we will outline how you can bring together key elements of your FP&A process into a single collaborative and scalable planning model using IBM Planning Analytics.
FP&A can often be a disjointed, cumbersome process with disconnected business models leading to constant errors, miscommunication and lack of clarity. IBM Planning Analytics helps businesses to combine the end to end FP&A process into a single real-time calculation engine allowing multi-user collaboration across role and business function.
This 30-minute webinar will demonstrate how to:
• Manage your business in one collaborative, scalable and easy-to-use planning environment.
• Deliver secure, on-demand access to what-if analysis, reports, and dashboards across plans, budgets, forecasts, and actuals.
• Easily connect plans, align with other departments, and respond quickly to change.
• Create and analyse multiple scenarios like Base, Conservative and Aggressive planning initiatives for revenue growth, price changes, or market expansion.
• Cascade plans top-down by key dimensions, and build budgets with bottom-up detail to improve collaboration, reduce iterations, and align plan, budget, and forecast.
• Drive details important to the business with flexible personnel planning at the group, role, or individual level.
• Complete reporting for every stakeholder need, including integrated financial reporting (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow), management reports, board books, and statutory reports, plus Microsoft Office add-ins for Excel® and PowerPoint®.
The following webinar is free to attend and 30 minutes long. If you are already booked into a meeting and cannot make the session but would like the content, please still register as this will ensure you receive the recording and slides the same day.