Highly scalable and with unlimited scenario planning, Planning Analytics helps you manage inputs by HR and lines of business to keep the plan current as bottom-up operational plans inform your organisation’s business and financial planning processes.
Align your people plans with your business plans and keep them that way, no matter how fast your business moves.
One cloud-based planning platform means you can easily collaborate and align your people plans with your finance and lines of business plans, then act on the agreed-upon optimal plan. Feed in up-to-date headcount and financials from your systems of record.
Track and Optimise your people performance.
Reveal the metrics and trends that matter most when assessing your workforce analytics for talent, such as performance ratings, capacity for growth, and retention risk. Build in succession planning early to identify recruiting needs.
Key Benefits of the IBM Planning Analytics Workforce Planning App
- Align people and business strategies for topdown planning
- Identify and roll-up workforce requirements for bottom-up planning to inform and adapt your top-down plan
- Assess your current workforce to meet the future needs of the business based on factors that include performance, readiness for promotion or transfer, and retention risk
- Weigh alternative strategies, collaborate across HR, Finance, and LOBs for C level and boardlevel decisions
- Test scenarios, see the results ripple down the organization, and choose the optimal plan
- Track plan progress and adjust forecast projections based on real-time information
This template can be added to existing IBM Planning Analytics environments, requiring 1 to 2 days configuration and is also available as a subscription through IBM Planning Analytics on demand.
Having an issue with excel or a legacy solution? Get in touch.
0115 853 2863