IBM offerings were featured in over 1,200 unique reports, earning over 180 leadership awards across multiple categories.
The 2023 Winter Reports from G2 help buyers discover the best solutions to solve their real-world business problems. By leveraging the aggregated review scores and insights for software and services, competitive comparisons and market leadership demonstrated in grids, and identifying trends in specific markets, buyers can pinpoint the best tools to fit any use case.
IBM thanks its users for sharing their experiences using IBM technology to fuel innovation and transformation. IBM is constantly evolving to meet the needs of its clients and the demands of the modern world — an evolution that critically relies upon candid feedback from clients.
IBM also recognizes the importance of reviews for gaining trust with its future clients, as only 10% of potential buyers find the transparency and visibility they desire from vendor-supplied content.
IBM’s G2 Winter Report highlights
Below are highlights of IBM’s leadership:
- #1 ranked in 117 reports:
- IBM API Connect ranked #1 in the API Management and API Design Grid Reports
- IBM App Connect ranked #1 in the iPaaS and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Grid Reports
- IBM Cloud Pak for Integration ranked #1 in the Event Stream Processing Grid Report
- IBM Instana ranked #1 in the Log Analysis, Application Performance Monitoring (APM), Container Monitoring, Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring and AIOps Platforms Grid Reports and Index Reports
- IBM Maximo ranked #1 in the Asset Performance Management, Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Asset Management Grid Reports
- IBM MQ ranked #1 in the Message Queue (MQ) Grid Report
- IBM Netezza Performance Server ranked #1 in the Data Warehouse Small Business Regional Grid Report
- IBM Process Mining ranked #1 in the Process Mining Momentum Grid Report
- IBM RPA ranked #1 in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Index Reports
- IBM Security QRadar SIEM ranked #1 in the Digital Forensics, Cloud Security Monitoring and Analytics, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Network Traffic Analysis (NTA), Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) and Incident Response Grid Reports, also in User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) Index Reports
- IBM Sterling Order Management ranked #1 in the Order Management Index Report
- IBM Turbonomic ranked #1 in the Cloud Management Platforms, Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM), Cloud Cost Management, Enterprise IT Management and Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring Index Reports
- IBM Watson Assistant ranked #1 in the Bot Platforms Grid Report
- IBM Watson Studio ranked #1 in the Data Preparation, Predictive Analytics & Data Science, and Machine Learning Platforms Grid Reports
- IBM WebSphere Hybrid Edition ranked #1 in the Application Server Grid Report
- Top 3 ranked in 255 reports
- IBM Db2 in the Data Warehouse Regional Grid Report
- IBM Netezza Performance Server in the Analytics Platforms and Data Virtualization Grid Reports
- IBM Planning Analytics with Watson in the Demand Planning Grid Report
- IBM Security Verify in the Identity and Access Management (IAM), Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) and Risk-Based Authentication (RBA) Grid Reports
- IBM Sterling Supply Chain Business Network in the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Grid Report
- IBM Watson Discovery in the Enterprise Search Software Grid Report
These reports rank the world’s best software based on authentic, timely reviews from real users, breaking down the latest market trends in technology and software. Leaders are determined based on high levels of customer satisfaction and their likeliness to recommend ratings, all from IBM client reviews on G2.